Know about TP-link router
When anyone purchases a new TP-Link router, the question arises how to setup TP-Link router? The following blog will help you in TP-Link Wi-Fi router configuration. The blog will guide you in every possible way for TP-link router login. For configuration of the TP-Link router, there are some steps which you need to follow and they are described briefly below. Follow the blog so that you can understand the process easily.
TP-Link is the leading brand in the field of routers and networking cables. TP-Link is a Chinese manufacturer, which has made the routers which are easy to access and which gives good quality speed. TP-Link routers are best suitable for offices and homes providing the network in the best possible way. Go through the blog carefully to know about how to setup TP-link router and the process of TP-link router login.
How to setup TP-link router
Following are the steps used for TP-Link Wi-Fi router configuration. The configuration process is a very easy task. It can be performed anytime. Follow the steps to configure your TP-Link router.
- First, you have to attach the modem or active data jack to the Ethernet port on your router by an Ethernet cable.
- Now plug in the router and power it on using the on/off switch on the device.
- Now, connect to the network represented by the router.
- Open any web browser and enter http://tplinkwifi.net in the URL bar.
- You will be directed to the username and password field. Fill in the default username and password i.e. admin for both. And then click on the Login button.
- When the TP-link router login process is done, the Quick Setup page will be displayed. Now, click ‘next’ to get started.
- If you wanted to change your SSID, and then in the ‘wireless network name’ field, type the name you wanted to use, remember your SSID is seen to every nearby computer.
- For password change, under the wireless security option, click on WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK and then enter the password which you need to use. The password should be strong so that no one can hack your network.
- Now, click on ‘next’ and then you are finished setting up your name and password. You will be disconnected from the network once. But then use your new username and password to sign in.
Hence, your TP-Link Wi-Fi router configuration is completed and the problem you were facing How to setup TP-link router is solved.
Configure the settings of the TP-link router
When the TP-link Wi-Fi router configuration is completed, we recommend you to change your admin username and password for more security. Then it will be more difficult for someone to access your network. To change your admin username and password follow the steps described below:
- On your device, open any web portal and enter http://tplinkwifi.net.
- In the username and password field, fill username and password as ‘admin’. And then click on ‘login’.
- On the left side, in the navigation bar, click on ‘system tools’ and then click on ‘password’. Fill ‘admin’ for both old username and old password fields.
- Now, fill the new username and new password which you need to use in the ‘new username’, ‘new password’ and ‘confirm new password’ field. Your password should be a strong combination of 1-15 characters and do not use spaces between your password. Also, it should not be the same as your wireless network username and password.
- To save your changes click on ‘save’ options. Automatically, you will be logged out. For verification login using your new username and password.
Hence, your router is much more secure than before. So, we hope from the above blog, we had answered your question of how to configure the TP-Link router? Otherwise, from the above-described steps, TP-Link Wi-Fi router configuration can be done very easily. In case, you find any problem feel free to contact us on our given toll-free number.